Monday, March 22, 2010

What's Happening In Phantom Today



I just wanted to take a minute and let folks know about a few goings on in the world of Phantom blogging. Over at Charlton vs. Mighty MLJ, The Shadow is giving a review of Phantom #30, Charlton's first Phantom offering. Over at The Ghost Who Draws, Sal Velluto is continuing with his "My First Phantom" series, today starring yours truly. And, over at The Return of Indrajal Comics, blogger Mr. Walker brings you three, count'em THREE vintage Phantom stories from India's beloved Indrajal Comics, stop by and tell them The Ghost Who Blogs sent ya!

Also, The results of the poll are in: It seems (out of the nine people who bothered to vote) that Phans prefer Bengali 2 to 1 over Bangalla. I have to say, I may be leaning that way myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment